Annual Community Grant Cycle
2018 Application Deadline – Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- 2018 Grant Guidelines – CLICK HERE
- Community Grant Review Process and Scoring Criteria
- 501(c)(3) applicants – Checklist of Required Attachments
- Applicants affiliated with a government entity – Checklist of Required Attachments
- Applicants with a fiscal sponsor – Checklist of Required Attachments
- Budget-to-Actual templates (optional)
- Program/Grant Evaluation Resources
The CFGV’s Annual Grant Cycle is administered online through FluidReview.
You can create an account (or login to the account you created in years past) and begin your application by going to https://cfgv.fluidreview.com. If you have any questions about your application or the guidelines, please feel free to contact Maryo at (970) 641-3570 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have technical questions about logging into FluidReview or navigating the site, please contact Margie at (970) 641-8837. Thank you!
“The Foundation has its ear to the ground and knows the needs in the Valley better than we do. Contributing to the grants fund lets us know that our gift is being used thoughtfully and support worthwhile groups.”Fred and Sue Berry