Robb Parsons, CFA
Senior Investment Strategist and Vice President
Wells Fargo Private Bank, Grand Junction
– Robb has worked in the financial services Industry since 2003
– Prior to his affiliation with Wells Fargo, he worked for T. Rowe Price and Advisors Asset Management
– He has been with Wells Fargo for the last 8 years and has managed discretionary assets for the last 7 years
– His current focus is on managing investment funds for high net worth individuals and nonprofit organizations.
Professional Designations/ Education
– Robb has earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation (CFA).
– Graduated Cum Laude From Clemson University.
– Consortium of International Business Schools, Italy.
– Lenguaviva Spanish Language School, Spain.
– Robb is very active in the Grand Junction trails community and is currently on the Board of the Grand Valley Trail Alliance (GVTA).
– He is an active member of Colorado Plateau Mountain Bike Association (COPMOBA) and a certified trail building crew leader
– He is an avid mountain bike racer and has participated in events internationally.
Robb is available to meet with donors, nonprofits and financial advisors who are working with clients on estate planing. He welcomes invitations to talk about 1) how the Foundation can help donors and nonprofits benefit from gift planning and 2) the many ways using Foundation services can help meet philanthropic goals. Just call the Foundation off ice at 970/641/8837 and we’ll help you connect.